Re: unknown seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] unknown seedling
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:38:46 -0700

Chris, Are you able to get Cygon 2E in Canada?  I am in California and do not seem to be able to find it anymore. I think it must be on the 'no-go' list here. Too bad, it really works in many ways. I guess it has gone the way of DDT. I used to use that with discretion [no spray, just a diluted solution on a damp cloth] on the interior beams of my house and I never got spiders (Daddy Long Legs).