{Disarmed} Pink SA seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Pink SA seedling
  • From: Chris Darlington chrisdarlington@videotron.ca
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:01:42 -0400

Here's a bit of a surprise, my first pink Space Age seedling, has 3/4" purple horns that are not easily seen in the photo.  This one is probably from Pinafore Pink x Honey Scoop but there's no way to be sure since all my crosses got knocked to the floor up by the cat.
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33407&stime=1149811391

JPEG image