Re: More Keppel Seedlings 01-73B

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: More Keppel Seedlings 01-73B
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:27:16 -0500

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos Lowell.

I was especially happy to see that 01-73B is still around.  It wasn't open
yet when I was there.  My notes say that it is a Rio seedling.  It should be
fun to see where this pattern goes.  The blush on the standards and the red
beards are really striking.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

happy to see Popstar and Heaven's Reply are putting up stalks!!!

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's

Yahoo! Groups Links