{Disarmed} Re: HYB:What do I do with a bee pod

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB:What do I do with a bee pod
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:23:09 -0500

Why don't you plant it and name it after your friend for your own personal use. If you don't you will always wonder what it might have been. And if it turns out to be a real dog that you just can't stand in your garden, then you can toss it.
HYB:What do I do with a bee pod

Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33450&stime=1150054947
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33453&stime=1150057419