Re: THANK YOU

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: THANK YOU
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:37:04 -0500

Welcome to the group Jonathan.  I love it here.  There is lots of
education, pictures and great well learned irisarians on this site.
They have helped me with many questions.  So sorry to hear about your
loss of the wonderful gardens that your Mother grew.  That is always
sad.  But here's hoping for a brighter future!  When I send pics, I
just do a regular email and place them as an attachment to the email
.......and off they go for all the eyes to sees.  Good luck.  Possibly
others have more detail for you.  Have a great day.  Can't wait to see
your pics.
Linda in Lascassas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM