Re: {Disarmed} THANK YOU

  • Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] THANK YOU
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:46:06 -0700

My process is touse a preogram like Photoshop or Picture It to first
set the picture to 72 dpi, then I resample the image to approximately 4
X 5 inches and when I save it, set the jpg compression to get down to
the file size I want. Setting the dpi and the picture size lets me
control the display size.

50KB or smaller is the recommended size and lots of folks get them
under 40KB. If you want to send multiple pictures in the same message,
please limit your total message size to 200KB.

On Jun 27, 2006, at 12:08 AM, Jonathan wrote:

> I would just like to thank the Group Owner for letting me join this
>  group.
>  My interest in Dutch Bearded Irises stems from my late parents
>  interests, my mother being not only a home-maker but also an
>  horticulturist. Unfortunately on their demise, and long legal rangles
>  over the family home saw a lot of her collections of Irises and
> orchids
>  llegally removed from the property. Alas i was only able to salvage a
>  few of her prized Irises and would like to know how i can send photos
>  to the group of one particular Iris i woul like to name after mother,
>  if it is not already a named variety.
>  I have 3 photos taken this last year and each is about 300kb in size
>  Any help with the postings and identifications would be apprecited.
>  Oh by the way I live in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
>  Jonathan

Yahoo! Groups Links