Re: Re: TB: Play With Fire

  • Subject: Re: Re: TB: Play With Fire
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:23:33 -0400

Yes, it is kind of a cute little thing, and I did wonder what bit of wacky
weather could have caused it! Thanks for the information, Linda!

There's another little flower on the stalk yet to open. This was the last
iris to start blooming for me in what was a better-than-expected bloom
season. I thought the freezes and the rains were going to ruin everything
but I saw bloom on rhizomes that hadn't produced any since '04 or '05.