Re: TB: Play With Fire

  • Subject: Re: TB: Play With Fire
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:35:02 -0400

I saw some of the same thing - as if they were hanging on just waiting
for a particularly bad year to bloom. Best example is METROPOLITAN - a
tough oldie that I've had about as long as I've had any 'modern'
cultivars (70s?), that only blooms now and then.

But I don't dig and reset.

> but I saw bloom on rhizomes that hadn't produced any since '04 or '05.
> Cheryl

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group