Re: HYB: Aqua-teal striped styles

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Aqua-teal striped styles
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 01:54:26 -0000

I've seen this on the arilbreds. A year or so ago I posted a photo of
the styles that looks very similar - right down to being out of focus.
This year I had some seedlings bloom (siblings) where the color showed
up in the falls in a small way. Trying the sibling cross didn't
produce anything. I haven't noticed this on any of the TBs. It would
be a nice color - especially a nice accent color - if it could get
beyond the styles.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity