AB Jacob's Well

  • Subject: AB Jacob's Well
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 21:41:17 -0600

Well, much to my pleased surprise, AB Jacob's Well, that I've had since 2001 and has never bloomed, is blooming today.
I took some good advice last year and moved it and a few of my other AB's from their 'special' location, out in to the open.  The new ones from HIPS last year also look good so far.
Eleanor Hutchison, MIS & DIS Display Garden
Ste Anne, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Top Stories