Re: TB: Imagery

  • Subject: Re: TB: Imagery
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:48:15 -0400

Hey Billy - Yes, it is pretty! Is it one you've seen in person
anywhere? Like in your yard? <g> If so, when will you be away from
home? Actually, until I get a car with an air conditioner that works,
you are safe.

Thanks for the registration info - ML sounds like it might have a chance
here.

If you get a chance, I'd love to see a posting (on iris talk) of what
managed to bloom for you this terrible year, especially amongst award
winning cultivars from the last decade or so.

Ditto from any of the rest of you in Tennessee. Maybe Arkansas-
Missouri-Nebraska as well. And Ohio..

Or if the whole list would be too much trouble, maybe the ones that did
the best?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___