Re: IB Jersey Cream clump

  • Subject: Re: IB Jersey Cream clump
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sandra,

Jersey Cream looks wonderful up your way.  Hope your good bloom continues.  We here in zone 6b will have to wait another year. My JC does well here, but could do better if I would move it to a more sunny location.

Billy

SandraB <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca> wrote:

It sure helps to have an extra month of warm weather in the spring.  Having a fantastic bloom season here this year.

Sandra
SE Manitoba, Canada
Zone 2 -3

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?