Billy IB Jersey Cream clump

  • Subject: Billy IB Jersey Cream clump
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 06:11:47 -0500

What happened with your weather this year?   It warmed up in early April here and I don't think we even received a frost after that.  The bloom season wasn't that much
earlier but everything had a chance to grow taller and almost everything is going to bloom this year.  Didn't realize how much bloom I was losing to the cold springs and variable weather we normally have through April and May.

Sandra
SE Manitoba, Canada
Zone 2 -3