Small rebloomers

  • Subject: Small rebloomers
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:27:39 -0700

I do have a few more small rebloomers. I note you are using Rave Review, Smash and Elegant Lass (chosen as best BB in 2004 at the Median convention).  Relight, a bright yellow seedling out of Smash; and Slick Trick, our aphylla based blue SDB will rebloom.  We also have several more seedlings that vary in size, which rebloom every year for us. From a small bloomed TB that is a smooth, clean, deep purple.  Two MTB sib's, one has pink standards and lavender falls, it's sib has white standards with lavender falls. Then there is a sib to Relight that is also a bright yellow but is taller and of different form. And last but not least, 21T1 has very light yellow st over slightly darker falls. We had some others, but may have lost them along with a lot of other seedlings when Jim was so ill.
I will also be anxious to learn what you get in two years. Please keep in touch.

loic tasquier wrote:

So i'm trying to get smaller flowers too:
I've got
7 pods on Steap Ahead ( Best Bet, Breakers, Elegant Lass, Forever Blue, DD05-16b= (What AgainX Sapphire Jewel), DD05-49l =(Sapphire Jewel X What Again))
2 pods on Dolce (First Dance, Blazing Sunrise )
2 pods on Elegant Lass ( Wizard's return, Forever Blue)
3 pods on Aglow Again ( Romantic Evening, Dolce, Midsummer's Eve)
1 pod on Apricot drops ( DD05-01d= Pele X Hot)
3 pods on Maui Mango ( Romantic Evening, Blazing Sun., Midsummer's Eve)
2 pods on Smash ( Miss Nellie, Elegant Lass)
And i've got
2 pods with Rave Review (on Sweetly Sung and Vamp)
2 pods with Dolce (on Pink Pele, Aglow Again and DT05-10b=(What Again X "Souvenir de M. Gaudichaud"-like iris))
7 pods with Elegant Lass (on Double Life, Smash, Wizard's return, Fairy footstep, Wise, Step Ahead and Voila)
3 pods with Smash (on Midinette, Come to me and Ostrogoth)
1 pod with Cut Above (on Return Adress)
You see, Vicky, i've been very busy with your babies!
With wildly mixing SDBs, MTBs, MDBs, IBs, BBs,and TBs, i don't know with what kind of iris i will come up, but eventually, they should finally be REbloomers with small flowers and a height that hopelully doesn't reach the TB category.
We'll see in 2 years what we get...
Till later

Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=39076/stime=1181552752/nc1=3848621/nc2=3848429/nc3=4025321

Recent Activity