Re: mixed 'C' SDB seedlings

  • Subject: Re: mixed 'C' SDB seedlings
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:55:23 -0700

Hi Kris,
To the best of my knowledge, all 'blues' available in bearded iris have a touch of purple.  This seedling is a very clean rich blue on the blue-violet side.  The photo color is quite close to the actual color on my LED monitor.  Each monitor we have has it's own range of colors.
Thank you,

Kris Jensen wrote:

Gorgeous! Is it really that true a blue?

Vicki wrote:

> What a goof, I listed one twice so here is AHD 7 P 4. All carry 4 buds.
> Vicki

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News