Re: MTB Seedling

  • Subject: Re: MTB Seedling
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:59:56 -0700

Lowell,
What a lovely Table Iris. It is so clean and I love that curved stalk.
How's the bud count?  We still have around 80 Table iris of the diploid variety and I find the bud cound varies greatly.  Have you posted pictures of the parents?
Vicki

Lowell Baumunk wrote:

Here's my favorite Table Iris (MTB) seedling this season.  Soon-to-be-named, it will be a 2008 introduction.  #267A (Mermaid Street X Bach Toccata).

Lowell Baumunk

Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=39132/stime=1181740224/nc1=3848602/nc2=3848445/nc3=4025375

__._,_.___
Recent Activity