Re: TB: HYB: Rebloom

In a message dated 6/14/2007 2:29:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:

<<That makes  SKATING PARTY  1/4 Sapphire hills , 3/8 Cup Race ,and 2/8 High Sierra

Are there any REbloom carriers there ?>>

According to the Cumulative Checklist of Reblooming Iris, Cup Race is reported to rebloom in CA.
I thought I'd heard of all the older irises that had rebloomed, but I missed this one!  I'm always delighted to add another beauty to my list of rebloomers.  Just in time to save a huge planting of SP that is slated for elimination!  Well, part of it anyway.
An interesting aside . . . Silverado and Skating Party and listed one after the other when you look up Carriage Trade in the online register.  I'd hoped for rebloom from Silverado due to the fact that it also lists Navy Strut in it's parentage, another iris listed to rebloom in CA.
I have children of Silverado that rebloom but nothing from the first generation.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives