Re: Archives-Pod Saver

  • Subject: Re: Archives-Pod Saver
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:27:42 -0400

Gives them indigestion!

<<didn't know deers were not into sexy lingerie...>>

Daylight often reveals a herd of deer grazing outside my window. It's
a rare day that I don't see them. Last year was rough on the deer in
my area, but enough survived to still cause problems.

As I've mentioned before, I live in a loop of the creek. One of the
first things I learned, when my garden was plowed, was that it lay in
their direct path from two favoite spots on the creek! I'm hoping the
neighbors new fence will have redirected the deer a bit. Doubt it!

Betty W.
KY
zone 6