ID: Which is Spellbreaker

  • Subject: ID: Which is Spellbreaker
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:01:13 -0700 (PDT)

Arrrrrggggggghhhhh,

This is getting to be irritating.

The first shot bloomed this year in the spot marked Spellbreaker (Schreiner 91).  The checklist says that Spellbreaker is supposed to have a bushy white beard, and I would not call the beard on this iris bushy.

The second shot has bloomed two years in the spot marked Art of Raphael.  I've posted it before and some of you have confirmed that this is in fact Spellbreaker.  This clump did not bloom this year, which might be relevant if Spellbreaker has different expressions in different weather conditions.

Still have not found Art of Raphael, lots of mix-ups in this one order.

Christian

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg