HYB: 08-11

  • Subject: HYB: 08-11
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce1@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 15:59:33 -0400

This is the last of this years seedling selects, and unfortunately another where the flower is not remarkable. The thing that saved
it from the trash pile is the beards.  They make a statement, noticeable fron 50 yards across the field. I have saved this for future
breeding, although I have no idea with what. I would like to have the basic flower coloration with the contrasting
beards, just with much better form. Any ideas? STARRING X MIDNIGHT OIL

JPEG image