From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Bruce
Sent: Tuesday, 10 June 2008 5:30 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: 08-11

This is the last of this years seedling selects, and unfortunately another where the flower is not remarkable. The thing that saved

it from the trash pile is the beards.  They make a statement, noticeable fron 50 yards across the field. I have saved this for future

breeding, although I have no idea with what. I would like to have the basic flower coloration with the contrasting

beards, just with much better form. Any ideas? STARRING X MIDNIGHT OIL

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image