New Free-Stuff to Collect (24th June)

  • Subject: New Free-Stuff to Collect (24th June)
  • From: "karencharterton" <karencharterton@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:00:34 -0000

I was sent another excellent link by my friend. This is a link to a
NEW FREEBIE PAGE for this week so I thought I would, share it with
the group...enjoy!

The link goes to a web page where you can collect TONS of items for
FREE! There is so much on offer that its definately worth the visit.
Keep your eyes open for new freebie pages, they post them each week!

http://freebiesweekly.blogspot.com/2008_06_22_archive.html

When you have had your freebies, be nice to your family and friends
and pass on the link above, like I did!

Take care and have a great week!