Re: Please Help on tree ID

  • Subject: Re: Please Help on tree ID
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:00:38 -0700 (PDT)

Laura, When the fruit is ripe - assuming that the squirrels actually leave any for me to see - I will follow your suggestion.  Cobbler, I think, because it is easier to make.  Luckily I do have a cherry pitter.  Yes, I think that Catalina Cherry is the best bet.  I will put a visit to the nursery on my list for tomorrow.

Have a good day.

Jan in Chatsworth