TB: Strut Your Stuff

here's another Paul Black Iris.

I really like it. Haven't gotten any seed from it yet, and I've had it for 2 years now. (but last year was a bad TB seed season for me anyway.)

I sent 2 different views of it, because I like the ruffles on photo #1, but photo number 2 shows the fall band better, and was taken on a slightly cloudier day.

JPEG image

Strut Your Stuff

JPEG image

Strut Your Stuff