TB: Tropical Passion

Okay, if I could e-mail it to everyone, I'd have the citrusy fragrance out there in Cyberspace! This Iris is registered as smelling *musky*, but I"m telling you, it's more like a CITRUS PUNCH than a musk! I LOVE IT!!!

And I hope you can see those orangey-peach hafts. Really Cool.

This is a two year clump, and I don't think there's more than 2 flowers on it that I haven't tried to pollinate!

:-)

Having fun,

Adam

JPEG image