Re: TB: Bachelor Party

  • Subject: Re: TB: Bachelor Party
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:15:39 -0700

That a beauty!!!

~ Margie Valenzuela
Oro Valley, AZ.
----- Original Message -----
From: Cordesview
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:28 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Bachelor Party

Blooming Today , just opening yesterday.

Love this iris! this year I'm happy that I invested in some pinks. They really bring another dimension to looking through the garden.

I've had this iris for about 4 years now.

Adam~

BACHELOR PARTY

(Paul Black, R. 1999). Sdlg. A500-XX. TB, 34" (86 cm), ML.
S. and style arms medium pink; F. white center, with pink hafts, band and texture veining; beards tangerine; heavily ruffled; slight sweet fragrance. Sensuality X Romantic Mood. Mid-America 1999.

Bachelor Party