Re: REB: LAB 5 at Redbud Lane
  • Subject: Re: REB: LAB 5 at Redbud Lane
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 13:53:22 -0400

Bee pods are numberous here this year.  Even though they tended to be clustered in areas, when I sliced into half a dozen or so, they were all air pods.  I've many more than last year, when the majority were air pods.  There are about half a dozen I plan to let mature.  The rest are being picked as I work in their area.
<<the bees were having a field day.>>
Betty W. . . . when I first moved out here bee pods only showed up on a couple of plants per year.  Something is different.
KY Zone 6