Re: RE: Hamilton Canada Convention
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: RE: Hamilton Canada Convention
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 10:06:26 -0400

This was Siberian and species convention June 12-15th 2003.

I was one of the host gardens.

Bloom was very late that year and practically no siberian or species  were in bloom in my garden at that time.  Siberian are at or just past peak in my garden right now.

Anything else you need t oknow about that convention?

Chuck Chapman