Re: HYB: Balascuta X Tennessee Gentleman
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Balascuta X Tennessee Gentleman
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:37:32 -0000

>Probably just a fluke

Or maybe not, Tom. TG is the only TB I've grown that has attempted repeat bloom beyond more than a single season. In the years I've grown it, at 3 different seasons it's put up repeat bloom stalks. That's pretty strong. Trust me, my conditions are not conducive to repeat bloom or rebloom. Surely it does that more often in more agreeable conditions?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA