Re: SHOW: TB runner-up to Best Specimen, SUNCATCHER
  • Subject: Re: SHOW: TB runner-up to Best Specimen, SUNCATCHER
  • From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

Great photo of Suncatcher Adam.  I grow it, and it's fertile incase anybody was wondering. It's a great show iris, as it almost always has several blooms open at the same time, but it doesn't last real long in the garden. Suncatcher is the pollen parent of Calvin Helsley's Bewitching Hour, which has done very well for me this year and didn't bloom out as fast as Suncatcher does.
Will Warner
Springfield, Mo