Re: Re:HYB: Come What May X Lunar Whitewash
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re:HYB: Come What May X Lunar Whitewash
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:57:07 -0400

Hello to you all!

I have been dependent on the archives for the last 6 or more years since I have been on dial-up.  I got VERY acquainted with them!

May I suggest to you that you keep up your subscription to the digest version of this mailing list?  When you receive a digest mailing, and see a topic or subject in it that you are interested in viewing, go to the archives site at hort.net (the above link) and view them there.  This way you won't have to receive *every* e-mail that comes through.

This was my only way of viewing the photos until I got hi-speed internet service.

Adam~