Re: HYB: Japanese Beetles
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Japanese Beetles
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:36:34 -0400

The Japanese beetles gorge on my roses, but leave the irises alone.  Maybe you'd want to try some roses as sacrifice plants.  Actually, if the beetles are a serious problem, you can modify a hand vacuum with a short piece of plastic tubing and some duct tape and remove the critters handily.  --  Griff