HYB: T5: timofejewii X variegata
  • Subject: HYB: T5: timofejewii X variegata
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:40:44 -0700 (PDT)

I was afraid I'd lost this cute little species hybrid to the weeds, but found a few pieces still alive and one bloomstalk. I got it years ago from Terry Varner's OHIO GARDENS. I think he'd gotten it from France??? From Jean Peyrard??? Maybe someone who knows could confirm that.
Anyway, it's been a fun breeder and I just noticed today that it smells an awful lot like root beer.
I took pictures indoors with flash and outdoors and neither one REALLY shows how neat this little one is... here are both pictures anyway.