Re: Re: HYB: T5: timofejewii X variegata
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: T5: timofejewii X variegata
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 10:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rose,
I'd be very happy to send you a piece! It might not be until next year, but I think it's important for other people to have this one, so I don't feel so guilty if mine croaks.
I'll try to contact you off-forum to make sure I'll be able to get ahold of you whenever I get one ready.
Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom

I for one would be delighted to grow this one if and when you care to part with some of it. Would be glad to pay for an increase and postage.

Rose Kinnard