Re: Rules for English Boxes at Iris Shows [1 Attachment]

Fresno Iris Society has used English Box over the years and has not had a problem.  There are several choices and so I am attaching the Judges Handbook Rules Chapter 25 for you to see for yourself.

Our show schedule approved by AIS:

SECTION E    English Box  (Not eligible for Best of Show)

Exhibitors will furnish their own box. Designed as a means of displaying collections of single flowers without stem, foliage or the presence of buds. The entire emphasis is on the beauty of each individual blossom.  For This Show: Exhibits will contain 6 individual blooms, all properly labeled in a water box; one classification per box.

       1.  Same color or pattern           2. Same hybridizer       3.  Mixed colors or patterns

Hope this helps,

Janet Smith
Coordinator of:
AIS Calendar, Digital Programs, Images, and Photo Contest
HIPS Slide Preservation Coordinator
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)