Re: Identification help?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>including below.  Is it just plain old Iris pallida?  I realize that
>the photographs aren't that great, but maybe someone out there can
>use the time period as an aid in the identification?
>Thanks oodles for any pointers,

It looks like it might be I. pallida, but it's really hard to know for
sure.  By the way, those were really good photos.  Kudos!

Check through the HIPS web site and see if you can match it against any of
their historics.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com