Re: Identification help?

From: "owdicat" <owdicat@socket.net>

Hi Dennis,
             What is the HIP Website?  I am a new subscriber... actually
I'm rather new to the computer.. only having been on for a couple of
months.  I also have some of the old iris and I'd love to be able  to
identify them. I really enjoy all the different pictures you send...

Elizabeth...  Missouri

> From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
> To: iris-photos@onelist.com
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Identification help?
> Date: Saturday, June 05, 1999 2:33 PM
> From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
> >including below.  Is it just plain old Iris pallida?  I realize that
> >the photographs aren't that great, but maybe someone out there can
> >use the time period as an aid in the identification?
> >
> >Thanks oodles for any pointers,
> It looks like it might be I. pallida, but it's really hard to know for
> sure.  By the way, those were really good photos.  Kudos!
> Check through the HIPS web site and see if you can match it against any
> their historics.
> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
> Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6; AIS Region 6
> Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
> Primary Interests: ABs, REBs, LAs, Native Ohio SPEC and SPEC-X hybrids
> (Check out my web page at http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html)
> How has ONElist changed your life?
> Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com

ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
Join a new list today!