[PHOTO] borer! | Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:39:03" />

[PHOTO] borer!

Well, imagine my surprise when I inspected my uprooted iris and found fresh
new evidence of borer activity.  Yup, it was more of that goop...which I
figure must be borer poop.

So I gave it a good hose down again.  This time I noticed a "shadow" in the
main fan when I held it up to the light.  I pulled apart the leaves and
found the culprit at last.  How about that!  He's been properly dealt with.
*SPLAT!*

But before that, I wanted to get some photos of it.  It's not too ugly as
creepy-crawlies go (earwigs & roaches still give me the heebie jeebies in a
bad way).  But personally, I think our own Irisborer is *much* cuter!  LOL!
:)

JPEG image

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com