[PHOTO] Re: [iris-talk] TB:SWING AND SWAY | Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:47:31" />

[PHOTO] Re: [iris-talk] TB:SWING AND SWAY

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

Sorry to take so long to reply to your message, but it is that time of year
where I begin spending more and more time in the garden and less on the
computer.  I am sure you understand...

Anyway, here is a picture I took of SAS last month in mid - FEBRUARY at
Shepards Iris Garden.  The clumps are still in bloom today, and they have
put on a good show.  They are planted out by the street, there is a street
light above them, and we have had one of the mildest winters (if you can
even call it that) that I can ever remember.  So, for here that Midseason
blossom on SAS is a VVE this year.

As you can see, they do have darker beards with some bronze in them.

Phoenix, AZ  USA
Zone 9