[PHOTO] HYB: Embarrasing Moments...lol | Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:29:40" />

[PHOTO] HYB: Embarrasing Moments...lol

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

The funniest thing happened to me this last weekend.  I was so embarrassed! I just had to share.
I was over at Shepard's Iris Garden taking photos.  I wandered into the seedling field and was doing my little schtick of "if these were mine, which ones would I select".
While going through the rows of seedlings I noticed an arilbred that was absolutely spectacular.  I ran over to it and looked good and hard. Then I stepped back to look at the plant as a whole, and then I got up really close.  I just had to photograph it.
I thought, OMG!  This is just gorgeous!  He has GOT to introduce it, but before that he should send it to be a guest in gardens EVERYWHERE.  It is absolutely wonderful...yada yada yada.  I was going nuts over this little flower, for I had not ever seen an arilbred quite like this one before, and personally they usually do not do a lot for me.
So I got down and photographed the bloom. It was difficult because it was very breezy that day, and the petals kept moving around.  Finally, just at the right moment, I snapped the picture and got it.
Then I went to the little sign next to it to snap a picture of the seedling number for reference, and instead of having a seedling number, the darn thing said PRINCE THOU ART.  lol~!  I was so embarrassed.
So, anyway here is the photograph.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did...lol.  But I am glad to see it in bloom because I was given an increase of it last year which I threw in the garden.  Right now it has six increases, but no buds so far.

Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backups and Restores.

JPEG image