Re: Lemon Sorbet

From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>

Patrick said:
>>Here is a Louisiana in bloom here in the Phoenix Desert.  I am not sure if I spelled the name correctly, I just wanted to share the picture.<<
You have certainly spelt the name correctly.  It's one of my babies!
Congratulations on producing such a perfect bloom!  I hope that the rest of the plant is looking as healthy.
The colour is so very soft and delicate - just like a tantalizingly fresh lemon sorbet on a hot summer's day.
Thanks for sharing the photo.  You have quite made my day!
Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor
Visit our website at: http://www.pip.com.au/~irishaven
Where we also have a photo of LEMON SORBET - but it's nothing as nice as the one from Patrick!
Phoenix, AZ  USA
Zone 9