Re: Lemon Sorbet

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

I wish I could take the credit for producing such a beautiful bloom, but I must admit all I am guilty for is taking its picture.  The credit for growing it belongs to Don and Bobbie Shepard.
I did not notice the health of the plant, but I did NOT notice anything wrong with it.  We do not typically have leaf spot or scorch out here in Phoenix, although there WERE a few reported cases of scorch this year scattered throughout the valley after the rain storm we had a few weeks ago.
The picture of this bloom was difficult to color correct.  I got it as close as I could, but it is NO substitution for the real thing.  It is gorgeous, and that is saying something coming from a mostly TB lover/grower who is not all that fond of yellow irises anyway.