Re: Turquoise

From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>

--- Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> Wow Patrick!  Yes that is much better!  What did you
> do?  I couldn't even get close to the color no
> matter how hard I tried or how many pictures I took.
>  Are there any true turquoise iris out there?
> Thanks a bunch
> Mike

Mike,

Do you have a photoshop type program for your
computer? I imagine you must since you have so many
photos on your website. There is a feature that lets
you alter/enhance colors that helps with the blue
irises. Another thing that I do when photographing
blue irises is use different grades of cyan filters on
my camera. They help sometimes. But I have to admit,
sometimes they mess it up even worse.

I think Joe Cool and Totally Cool look very close to
true turquoise. Joe Cool is impossible to photograph
and have the turquoise spot show up.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, Washington, USA