Re: Turquoise

From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>

---Sterling Okase wrote:
> Do you have a photoshop type program for your
> computer?

All I used was the photo editor which came with my Windows 98 called
Photoed.  Under "Image" is selected "Auto Balance" and this is what I got.
I do have Adobe Photo Workshop, but I rarely if ever use it.

---Sterling Okase wrote:
> Another thing that I do when photographing
> blue irises is use different grades of cyan filters on
> my camera. They help sometimes.

Sterling, I use a digital camera (Kodak DC215 Millenium 2000 model).  Most
of the time the blues and purples come out correct.  It is better to take
the pic in early morning or in the shade rather than when the sun is
directly on it, but even so, the color comes out pretty close.  The camera
has a feature that allows you to lighten or darken photos prior to shooting
them, so if you are taking photos in dark shade, you can lighten it up a
bit.  I have been learning to correct for the blue/purple color problem ( I
look at it as a challenge rather than a problem) though with the
photoeditor.  For instance, purplish irise that really should be blueish can
be corrected by taking out some of the red.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
Apply NOW!