--- In iris-photos@y..., "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@m...> wrote:
There's an iris of IB or BB height, that looks much like Wabash, that
I've been trying for years to identify.  It spreads quite fast, and
can be seen in many prairie gardens.  I'd sure like to know the
> name of it!

Eleanor, I have a very vague memory of a Wabash look-alike way back
when.  Seems also one or more of the Nashville breeders used it with
Wabash.....if I remember more or can find something I'll get back to
you.  There weren't all that many amoenas with clean standards, so
the field isn't very wide.....

Neil Mogensen   zone 7a  western NC