[PHOTO] Re: Brown IB | Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:02:51" />

[PHOTO] Re: Brown IB

Yes, I do, but not really, either.  That's a tough one.

"Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net> on 03/13/2001 04:26:45 PM

Please respond to iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

 To:      iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
 cc:      (bcc: LOMBMML Biehle Scott/Lincoln/Metromail)
 Subject: [iris-photos] Brown IB

Does anyone like this?  I can't decide.  Brown and violet IB, gilt edge of gold
on standards and falls. (can't see it in the picture)  7 buds.