Re: File Sizing (long)

Harold, Will investigate the possibilities. Thank you again.

Francesca

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold Peters <harold@directcon.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] File Sizing (long)

As long as you are starting to use the image editors, play with the "crop" feature also. Cropping lets the interesting of the image stay larger while reducing the file size significantly.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 8:11 AM

Deb, Thank you so much for your instructions. I did not have any of the image editors but I did have others. I was able, along the similar lines, able to find the 'Resize' function which I had not noticed earlier. Thank you again.

Francesca