[PHOTO] RE:PC Iris | Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:42:11" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:PC Iris
  • From: "Jan Jacobsen" bulbs@worldonline.dk
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:48:20 +0100

Hi All
I like many of the Pacific Coast iris , sadly they can be tricky to grow here in Scandinavia, I have tried a few from seed, but most of them have not performed well, except the one I enclose , this  have been growing for years , raised from seed and is completely hardy, although slow to increase.
The picture have been posted previous , some years ago
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark zone 4-6