RE:PC Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:PC Iris
  • From: "Jan Jacobsen" bulbs@worldonline.dk
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:06:30 +0100

Hi John and all
The height can be different from year to year, I think the height on the picture is the tallest I have experienced, another thing I know is that these plants just HATE to be disturbed, I had another good clump of this one , and I dig them up to divide for friends, with the result that it vanished completely !

"What a gorgeous flower. Does it always stand so tall above its foliage? My"
PCIs never reach that height. (not that I have that much experience with