Re: TB: Foliage of Zebra

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Foliage of Zebra
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:31:24 -0700

It blooms fairly well here in New Mexico, and it flowered well for me in
Fort Collins, Colorado.  Still not as good as other I. pallidas.  It's
fairly fragrant too.  Haven't decided if the "white" one flowers better or
worse, the two seem to behave pretty much the same for me (always thought
they were possibly variations derived from the same clone anyway???).

If it's really the I. pallida clone, I'd be amazed if it lived in water,
but hey, never know till you try.

Dave

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM